From the Great People at Zimmer.com
Here’s a list of questions that may be helpful to ask your doctor when discussing your knee pain. We suggest you print this list and take it with you to your appointment. It’s also a good idea to keep a record of your knee pain to share with your doctor at the same time.
- What is causing my pain? Is there a name for my condition?
- What is causing my condition?
- Will I keep having this problem?
- How can I stop the condition from occurring again?
- Will I need to have lab or other diagnostic tests? Which ones?
- How soon will I get the results? Will someone call me with the results, or do I need to call the office?
- Should I take any medications? Which ones?
- What will the medication do?
- How often should I take the medication? With food?
- Are there side effects?
- Are there any foods or other drugs that I should not take while on this medication?
- Can I drive a car while taking this medication?
- Do I need to limit any activities? How and which ones?
- Is there anything I can do to improve my bone quality or overall health?